Thursday, February 19, 2015

LIFE LATELY (and iphone pics duh)



UM HI.
I am back from my very much unplanned hiatus from this blogging space. What sparked this sudden inspiration?? HOMEWORK of course! So. Basically nothing has changed.

SO here's a very unorganized list of things that are happening currently. (lists! disorganization!! procrastination!!! everything you could ever hope for, honestly)

Milo has started "helping" me around the house and while it's the least effective thing, it's also the cutest. The other day I was digging through a pile of laundry, looking for something to wear (who even folds laundry anyway?) and he came over and started pulling clothes out and digging through the pile as well. THEN after class one day I was getting ready to put him down for a nap and I had him on one hip and a bottle in my hand and had the water running, waiting for it to get warm. He grabbed the bottle out of my hand and stuck it under the water (not the right way of course. he managed to do it in a way that sprayed water everywhere but i digress) Anyway, it's my favorite thing he does currently.

Speaking of Milo, can we talk about how he will be ONE IN TWO WEEKS? I'm feeling very emotional but mostly excited. Also I made a video with a bunch of clips from the past year and I cried at least 6,000 times while making it.

At the beginning of the year I made the goal to read lots lots more this year, and not only that but I made the goal to only read books written by women this year. I've read like 5 or 6 books so far which is more than I read in all of 2014. Also I'm taking a women's lit class this semester that is probably my favorite class I've ever taken and yeah. It's a cool thing.

I bought a new journal and that's quite honestly why I haven't blogged in awhile. I stopped writing for a year or two because my tendonitis was bad and it super hurt to write, but now I'm doing much better and I just love tangible pages so much better than anything the internet has to offer. Plus, when I started incessantly journaling at 13 I decided I wouldn't stop until I reached 20 journals. And I made it all the way to 14 so I can hardly stop now.


Parks and Rec is SO GOOD THIS SEASON. I mean it's always good, but this season is truly exceptional and I'm going to be very sad when it ends FOREVER NEXT WEEK.

I've been cooking a lot recently??? (I know, I know... I don't even recognize myself these days) But I'm here to tell you that chicken enchilada zucchini boats are WHERE IT'S AT.

(meanwhile Milo's dinners be like)



Basically all I want to eat these days are veggies, grapefruit, peanut butter toast, and tuna sandwiches. And pizza, because pizza. Also, I could pretty much eat squash at every meal. (like I said, I don't know who I am anymore)

I've been running three times a week for like the past month or so and I love it so much. I listen to Serial while I run (please listen to Serial. PLEASE.) and it's one of my favorite things.

Playing this on cello currently, and I will never get over how much I love it. Also apparently the cello girl plays it in If I Stay? ha.

OH and one last thing about Milo. We finally moved him into his own room this week. Don't ask me why we didn't do it sooner. I just like having him around all the time. That said, it's SO nice to have our bedroom back.

And I'm pretty sure he hasn't even noticed the difference. 


OKAY THANKS FOR STICKING WITH ME IF YOU MADE IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. This has been an incredibly exciting update on my incredibly exciting life, I know. I do what I can.

Annnnnd one last picture to send you on your way. These two are just the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment