Monday, June 23, 2014

Mixtape 03 | Summer Roadtrip

Remember that time I made those Mixtapes? Probably not. BUT it used to be a thing, I swear it. Well my pal Sierra recently made her ultimate summer roadtrip playlist and it got me thinking about those old mixtapes I made and why did I stop doing that? And also, I've been the queen of roadtrips so far this summer, with plenty more to go. Between Andrew and I we have quiiiiiite the playlist assembled for those times on the road when everything starts getting hazy and hot and sleepy and you just really need a nice pick me up to get you through the next 4 (or 15) hours. Let me tell you, as far as car dance parties are concerned, we are royalty. Combine all that with the fact that I'm a biiiit of a music snob and you've basically got yourself the most perfect (albeit eclectic) soundtrack for your roadtrip. Whether your destination be an hour away or 27, I hope this finds you in high spirits with the open road stretched out ahead of you, a cold drink in your hand, and a cooler of snacks in the back seat.


No comments:

Post a Comment