Monday, January 20, 2014

33 Weeks!



How far along: 33 weeks, 1 day

Baby size: close to five pounds... we think


Weight gain: 25ish lbs.


Maternity clothes: Guys. I finally gave in and bought maternity pants and now I'm so sad that I didn't buy them forever ago because they are the comfiest things I have ever put on my body.


Stretch Marks: No new ones, which is pretty surprising because I've gotten freakishly huge the last month.

Sleep: So. Tired. All. The. Time. Lately I've been getting to sleep just fine but I keep randomly waking up at odd hours and being completely wide awake. Weird.


Gender:  Baby boy with the very best name


Best moment this week: Going through all his adorable little newborn clothes. We were trying to figure out what we still needed to buy clothes wise. The answer is nothing. This kid has so. much. stuff.


Worst moment this week: General discomfort is a thing now. I can't do anything for too long without being uncomfortable. Sitting is especially un-fun and walking isn't much better. I've come to accept that doing anything other than lying in bed is pretty much going to be mildly uncomfortable, but that doesn't mean I like it.


Looking forward to: Our next/final ultrasound a week from todaaaaay!!!


What I miss: Being able to drink water without immediately having to pee multiple times after. 


Movement: This week has brought a serious case of the hiccups and I'm not gonna lie, sometimes they drive me CRAZY. But in the very cutest way possible. 


Food cravings: Peanut butter toast has been HUGE the past couple of weeks. I eat at least two a day, but definitely more on others. Also, cran-grape juice and fresh fruits and veggies. 


Aversions: Don't think sooooooo? 

Belly button: Still close, but still in. I kinda wonder if it's ever gonna fully pop out, honestly. 


Miscellaneous: Nesting has definitely kicked in this month. Andrew and I have been deep cleaning and rearranging and planning like crazy.We decided not to do an official nursery or anything like that, but as such we've been changing up our bedroom and living room to make sure we have room for everything we need. It's fun to finally get the house ready and go through clothes and stuff. Makes it a whole lot more real. 6 (ish) weeks to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment