Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Week 27



How far along: 27 weeks, 2 days (THIRD TRIMESTER HOLLA)

Baby size: 2 pounds, 14 1/2 in. (ish)


Weight gain: Noooooo idea. I'd guess between 15-20 pounds


Maternity clothes: Oh yeah! Still no maternity pants yet, though because stretchy pants are all I want to live in anyway.


Stretch Marks: Yeeeeeep. Lots and lots and lots. It's makes me a little sad, honestly. But I know it's a small price to pay :)

Sleep: I sleep like a baby and I very very rarely wake up in the middle of the night to pee. Success!


Gender: Still a boy, as is evident by the amount of baby bowties I've been purchasing lately...


Best moment this week: ANDREW FELT THE BABY KICK. WOOOOO. We found out that he really likes the sound of Andrew's voice, so whenever Andrew reads to me at night he'll usually move around a lot and Andrew was finally able to feel it. :)


Worst moment this week: Back paaaaiinnnn :(


Looking forward to: Getting my glucose test over with. Ughhh


What I miss: Bending over like a normal person, being able to roll over in bed without taking 10 minutes, shaving my legs


Movement: Yup yup yup! Lately he's been chilling either horizontally across my body or entirely on one half of my stomach with his feet tucked into my ribs. I can always tell because one side of my stomach will be significantly bigger than the other and it's weiiiiiird. 


Food cravings: Bagels, fruits (specifically pineapple and clementines), and (as always) chocolate.


Aversions: Nothing. Give me all the food. 


Belly button: Definitely in, but looking weird. I can't really explain it but every day I look at it and am weirded out because it doesn't look like my belly button.


Miscellaneous: As of yesterday we are exactly 3 months from his due date which is really just insane. Also, as of late I've had this irrational fear that someone is going to use his name for their baby! I know a BUNCH of people who are having boys in the next 2-3 months and I keep worrying that they have somehow picked the same name we have. Which is silly because 1) it's not a SUPER common name and 2) who cares if another baby has his name? Whatever. That has been the worry lately. So now you know.  


(These pictures were taken Thanksgiving Day and therefore aren't technically 27 week photos, but you will just have to find a way to carry on somehow)

No comments:

Post a Comment