Friday, June 27, 2014

Factoid Friday



1| my birthday is my favorite day of the whole year and it's in two weeks and i'm so exciiiiited
2| number one place on my go to list is amsterdam
3| i am obsessed with potato salad. and pasta salad. and regular salad.
4| i like veggies better than fruit
5| my mom calls me pumpkin head
6| i am extremely introverted and shy and i really suck at making friends
7| being a mom has been really easy for me so far. much easier than i was expecting.
8| i had the most serious of crushes on david archuleta. like, it was bad.
9| i have two dimples on my lower back that i've always been rather fond of, and i recently discovered that milo has them too!
10| i cry easily. way too easily.

and now for the weather...

1 comment:

  1. Are you really going to be 21? That means you'll be an adult and can do all those grown up things like getting married and having children. Oh wait, you've already done those. Oh well that just leaves drinking legally. Don't start doing that. Love you. Love the pics of Milo.

    ReplyDelete