Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mixtape 02 FINALS

Ugh. So it's time for the dreaded finals week. I hate how everything is so incredibly stressful leading up to finals. Pretty much the only way I motivate myself to actually buckle down and study is by creating extensive finals playlists. So I thought I'd share with you some of my very favorite study songs that help get me focused. You'll notice a lot (most) of them don't have words. That's because lyrics are so distracting to me! I always start paying more attention to the words than what I'm studying at the time.

Also, lots of classical music because I'm a cello performance major and therefore enjoy this stuff. Annnd classical has been proven to be really good for you brain, so that's good too. :)


(anything off that soundtrack is golden)

I tried making an actual playlist so you don't have to click on links, but most of these songs couldn't be found on the typical playlist sites. I would suggest making a Spotify playlist, as allll of these are on Spotify. Happy studying! :)


1 comment:

  1. EVERY SONG ON THIS LIST. ESPECIALLY DAWN. ALSO WHITACRE. THIS LIST, MAN. TIS PERF.

    ReplyDelete